Ticketmaster is a Live Nation Entertainment, Inc company
At the end of 2006, Ticketmaster purchased Tick Tack Ticket, a company established in Barcelona in 1995 and leader in the computerized management of ticket offices and advance ticket purchase.
Since 2006, the company has managed the ticket sale and distribution for the most important concerts and festivals at a national and international level, such as Bruce Springsteen, Madonna, U2, Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Metallica, The Police, Sónar Festival, Benicàssim International Festival, and many others.
In 2012, Ticketmaster and Servicaixa, the two companies leader in the national tickets sale, joined to offer the best and the most complete leisure offer of the sector.
We manage events of: cinema, concerts, music festivals, theaters, sports, bullfightings, theme parks, and much more!
Our services gather:
- The most advanced technology of the sector as to the advance tickets sale
- The biggest distribution net of tickets sale. Our main partners as to the ticket distribution are Fnac, Viajes Carrefour and Halconviajes.com.
- Wide range of sales channels (internet, mobile, iPad, iPhone and direct sale terminals).
- Power either communicative and promotional.
For press and media enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE-LYV) is the worldwide company leader in live events and e-commerce, and is formed by four markets leaders:
- Ticketmaster.com is the leader company in tickets sale for events and one of the first five sites of e-commerce, with more than 26 millions of single visits every month.
- Live Nation Concerts produces more than 20,000 shows a year for more than 2,000 artists worldwide.
- Front Line Management Group is the top management company for artists, representing more than 2,000 artistst.
- Live Nation Network is the supplier leader in marketing solutions for leisure, with more than 800 advertisers reach 200 millions of consumers.